From The Mouth of Djin From The Mouth of Djin

I defo dig this, but we should buy a lease on this and take off those lame vocal tags, yeah? >:) This song has so much potential. We should grip that potential.

Internet Tough Guy Internet Tough Guy

I'll give you a 4 because trust, I do dig this song, fosho, but you took a topic in which you could go ham on and made it more club value than realness factor-- don't get me wrong, you hit the realness factor, it was just very subtle. But hey, like I'm sayin! I digg! I wish you could've taken the files with you so we could remix this big time! Man, I have so much to say on a topic like this, but I guess when we hit up "From The Mouth of Djin", I should be able to make up for it. To be honest, I feel like those two songs have a likeness in their main points, and this has me excited!

Blizzard Lizard ft Da_Rek Blizzard Lizard ft Da_Rek

I'm loving how you bang Boozie, but how did you become Blizzard Lizard? o.O

Fuck Hataz, Sip Moscato Fuck Hataz, Sip Moscato

Yo Boozie! Good track, it's so bangin! You still gotta teach me how to do club tracks like this, I'm loving how this one rolls. Haha, who is the person at the start? Are you sampling Roscoe Dash? But yeah man, what are you recording with? You said, you don't have a mic yet, but jeez, the quality on this one isn't so bad at all!